[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Auto Policy #7204J 182389 (fwd)
- To: Noelle <noelle>
- Subject: RE: Auto Policy #7204J 182389 (fwd)
- From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:31:34 -0700
- Keywords: our-Oakland-cell-phone-number
BTW, I highly recommend adding reminders on your calendar about when you
should expect to receive certain bills and to act if you don't receive
them in time.
> From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
> Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:29:46 -0700
>
> > From: Noelle <noelle>
> > Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2026 15:57:05 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> > what the f#@$ is wrong with USPS?
>
> Not sure. I am wondering why there was so little mail each time I went to
> our box. It's possible that there is something wrong with our local
> post office. (I'm assuming that you receive your car insurance statements
> via our box.)