[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Auto Policy #7204J 182389 (fwd)
- To: Noelle <noelle>
- Subject: RE: Auto Policy #7204J 182389 (fwd)
- From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:29:46 -0700
- Keywords: our-Oakland-cell-phone-number
> From: Noelle <noelle>
> Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2026 15:57:05 -0700 (PDT)
>
> what the f#@$ is wrong with USPS?
Not sure. I am wondering why there was so little mail each time I went to
our box. It's possible that there is something wrong with our local
post office. (I'm assuming that you receive your car insurance statements
via our box.)
> > From: Kathleen Bryant <http://www.stevehom.com/~cathleen>
> > Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2026 21:42:30 +0000
> >
> > Hi Noelle,
> >
> > Nationwide Insurance informed our office they mailed you the attached
> > Notice, and it was returned by Post Office undeliverable. Please let me
> > know if your mailing address has changed so I can work with Nationwide to
> > update their records accordingly.
> >
> > I await your response.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Kathleen