[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Forwarded mail....
- To: Noelle <noelle>
- Subject: Re: Forwarded mail....
- From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
- Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2026 11:30:09 -0700
- Keywords: our-Oakland-cell-phone-number
OK, fixed this.
This file has been this way since 2011. Not sure why it took 15 years to
finally get the error.
> From: Noelle <noelle>
> Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2026 11:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
>
> > Date: 3 Oct 2026 17:35:21 -0000
> > From: http://www.cuds.dummy.us.eu.org/MAILER-DAEMON
> > To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
> > Subject: failure notice
> >
> > Hi. This is the qmail-send program at
> > I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
> > This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
> >
> > <http://www.dummy.dummy.us.eu.org/robert>:
> > Uh-oh: .qmail has prog delivery but has x bit set. (#4.7.0)
> > I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.
> >
> > --- Below this line is a copy of the message.
> >
> > Return-Path: <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
> > Received: (qmail 3293175 invoked by uid 1001); 26 Sep 2026 16:39:29 -0000
> > Date: 26 Sep 2026 16:39:29 -0000
> > Message-ID: <http://www.cuds.dummy.us.eu.org/20260926163929.3293173.qmail>
> > Subject: update_from_mini
> > To: http://www.dummy.dummy.us.eu.org/robert
> > From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
> >