[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Important Upcoming Events! (fwd)
- To: Noelle <noelle>
- Subject: Re: Important Upcoming Events! (fwd)
- From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:46:26 -0700
- Keywords: our-Oakland-cell-phone-number
I am unable to find endorsements for these.
* Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Ward 1
* El Camino Healthcare District, Ca, Measure S, Director Term Limits Measure
* where-I-live Evergreen Community College District Trustee Area 2
These are how I'll be voting for the rest.
BTW, https://lwvc.org/ballot-recommendations and
https://bluevoterguide.org/state/CA turn out to be the most useful sites.
* Proposition 1 - YES
* Proposition 2 - YES
* Proposition 3 - YES
* Proposition 4 - YES
* Proposition 5 - YES
* Proposition 37 - NO
* Proposition 38 - NO
* Proposition 39 - NO
* Proposition 40 - YES
* Proposition 41 - NO
* Proposition 42 - NO
* Proposition 43 - NO
* Proposition 44 - YES
* Proposition 45 - NO
* Ca Commissioner of Insurance - Jane Kim
* Ca State Board of Equalization District 2 - Sally Lieber
* Ca Superintendent of Public Instruction - Richard Barrera
* where-I-live Unified School District school board Trustee Area 2 - Tomara Hall