[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: From Gail re: copy of Don's Trust Checking account statement via scan
- To: Noelle <noelle>
- Subject: Re: From Gail re: copy of Don's Trust Checking account statement via scan
- From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2026 14:07:13 -0700
- Keywords: repeated hash http://www.cox.net/~g3, http://www.cox.net/~g3
You may want to call Gail to see if she received the check.
> From: <http://www.cox.net/~g3>
> Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2026 12:15:04 -0700
>
> Hi Noelle and Robert,
>
> Kim and Romy’s plane arrived late, so I have time to take care
> of this. I made a copy of it and put it in an envelope to mail to you
> which hopefully I can mail today. Here is the scan copy of his August
> Statement that shows that account (and not all the other accounts he has
> with Morgan Stanley). I had to have 3 tries for it come out correctly that
> you could read, so this is version 3 by cutting the paper down to a
> smaller size to get all the important data to be shown such as date, his
> name, and the account number. I hope this scan and the mailed version will
> work OK for you.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gail